Welcome to Mallala Primary School
We hope that your child’s enrolment will be the beginning of a positive and rewarding association between your family and the school.
We believe that a child’s overall development is best achieved when parents, children and teachers work
together in harmony and close cooperation.
At Mallala Primary we encourage parents to contribute and to share in their child’s education. You will be most welcome to assist in the classrooms and we hope you will make time to participate in school activities.
We will do all we can to ensure that your child develops intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally in a warm and caring environment. We hope this collection of information will be of interest as well as helping you and your child to feel ‘at home’ at Mallala Primary School.
- A seamless transition from home through Primary School; with a school supported Playgroup, quality Preschool, Occasional Care service and Happy Haven OSHC offering Before School, After School and Vacation care
- Research based whole site approaches to the development of literacy, numeracy and wellbeing.
- Large well-equipped classes, with access to information technology including laptops, iPads and interactive panels in every room.
- An open yard with nature play areas, two ovals, playground and a bushland area to encourage and support outdoor learning and Bush Kindy opportunities
- Positive and highly valued community connections and supportive volunteer involvement including Reading Program, Breakfast Club and ongoing interactions between students and local services
- Skilled and dedicated staff
- Specialist lessons for all students including Korean language and culture, the Arts and Health and Physical Education
- Student participation in the Festival of Music, SAPSASA and other sporting opportunities, regular student volunteering and a strong Student Learning Design Team promoting the leadership among our young people
KEEP UP TO DATE, WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SCHOOL
AND WOULD LOVE TO INVITE YOU ON A TOUR