Welcome to Mallala Primary School
We hope that your child’s enrolment will be the beginning of a positive and rewarding association between your family and the school.
We believe that a child’s overall development is best achieved when parents, children and teachers work
together in harmony and close cooperation.
At Mallala Primary we encourage parents to contribute and to share in their child’s education. You will be most welcome to assist in the classrooms and we hope you will make time to participate in school activities.
We will do all we can to ensure that your child develops intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally in a warm and caring environment. We hope this collection of information will be of interest as well as helping you and your child to feel ‘at home’ at Mallala Primary School.
- A seamless transition from home through Primary School, with a well-organised Playgroup, excellent Preschool, a child-focussed Early Years team and supportive Primary Years team.
- A play-based curriculum component of the Junior Primary classes to support oral language and social skills development plus provide an adjunct to classroom practices.
- Large well-equipped classes, with access to Information Technology including computers, iPads and Interactive Whiteboards in every room.
- An open yard with ample room.
- A strong sense of community pride and parent involvement.
- Dedicated staff, including friendly SSOs, caring teachers and approachable leaders.
- Korean language and culture lessons each week with a specialist teacher.
- Participation in The Arts each week with a specialist teacher and a choir.
- Access to the services of a Counselor.
- An Online Payment System which allows payment of school charges and fees.
KEEP UP TO DATE, WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SCHOOL
AND WOULD LOVE TO INVITE YOU ON A TOUR